- A Book of Poetry ‘The Essence of Life’ written by Prof. Dr. M. Azizur Rahman published by a renowned publisher in the USA, July 2015
- “Selectivity Bias and Decomposition of Women’s Earnings”, Bangladesh Journal of Public Administration (BJPA), Volume IV, Number 1, January 1990
- “Self-selection and Earnings: A Cross Section Analysis of U.S. Immigrants”, The Bangladesh Development Studies (BDS), Volume XIX, December, 1991, Number 4
- “Ancestral Characteristics and Poverty”, Bangladesh Journal of Public Administration (BJPA), 1992.
- “Human Capital Analysis”, a book was accepted by the Peterlang publishing Co., Frankfurt/German for publication, 1992.
- Immigrants’ Poverty and Affluence – presented to the Meetings of the Allied Social Sciences (AEA, AIES,–), Chicago, USA, 28 December, 1987; (source: AIES)
- An Economic Model of Agricultural Price Distortion Effects, 1984.
- National Economic Development Policy Documents. This has received positive comments and recommendations from Foreign Embassy and is submitted to the Office of the Honorable Prime Minister-2002.